Saturday, April 17, 2010

Product Review: Allclad non-stick omelette pan



It's not that I don't have enough kitchen gadgets but since I remodeled my kitchen last summer, a job that included a new professional gas range, I have extended my collection of Allclad pots and pans. They are not only gorgeous but they also work the best on a high-end gas stove and clean well. My non-stick pans, which I used for my electric stove before became difficult to clean due to the high heat on the gas range. When I saw that Williams Sonoma offering a Allclad non-stick omelette pan, I reluctantly gave it a try.  Would the Allclad version of non-stick work?

After the first tryout, I can only recommend it. I used some olive oil spray, and made an omelette mostly with eggwhites, tomatoes, salt, pepper and parmesan. The omelette browned well, did not stick at all, and the omelette pan was easy to clean without any scrubbing or elbow grease. So far, so good!




No comments:

Post a Comment