Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Got style?

Katie @ Keeping up with Katie nominated me for a Stylish Blogger award. Thank you!

There are 4 duties to perform to accept this award:
1.  Make a post + Link back to the person who awarded you this award. (done!)
2.  Share 7 things about yourself.
3.  Award 10 recently discovered great bloggers
4.  Contact these bloggers and tell them they’ve won!

So, here we are..... 





Seven things you don't know about me:
  1. Until a few years ago, I could not cook. Then, during one long cold winter, I sat down with Giada Di Laurentiis and Ina Garten in their kitchen and they showed me how to make simple, delicious dishes that actually turned out fabulously when I tried them myself. The rest is history.
  2. Today, I get most of my inspirations from other bloggers.
  3. Although I get inspired to cook, no matter how many running blogs I read, I don't get inspired to run a marathon. Not even a half marathon.
  4. I only eat Swiss chocolate. Lately, Trader Joe's Swiss chocolate (does this count?).
  5. I once lived in Switzerland.
  6. Blue sky and sunshine are my favorite things ever.
  7.  













And now, my nominations for stylish bloggers. They are popular blogs so I am sure I am not the only one to nominate them!

2 comments:

  1. Trader Joe's chocolate can rival the best Belgium chocolate! I too am addicted to their Swiss one.

    Thank you for the award! Hope that I'm not too cranky on my blog. :)

    ReplyDelete