Sunday, June 26, 2011

Happy

Last week I started watching the episodes of Glee from the beginning on Netflix instant play, and I was captivated from the beginning. Hearing about the Glee hoopla a few months ago, I tuned in to one of the episodes on TV, but I did not get it. It felt like a big artificial parody with weird characters. However, watching it from the start the characters made sense (hello, Sue Sylvester!), and it is makes me laugh every time. It has such a positive message and the music and artists are incredible. And that Will Schuster,….. well, we’ll leave it at that. 

I reminded how important music is for me, and how happy it makes me feel. How important it is to feel happy. Sunshine makes me happy, shoes, cats, good red wine and food, funny intelligent people, but I forgot about the music. 

BTW: the adorable Alice in Wonderland inspired ceramic cup below is by the Maine artist (and director of the Portland Museum of Art) Patti Sandberg

DSC_0475gr

No comments:

Post a Comment