Wednesday, July 27, 2011

Cookbook Razzle Dazzle

Most of the time I cook dishes that are relatively simple and I remember all the ingredients. However, there are also a few times when I need the instructions like for baking muffins or not being sure I remember all the ingredients. Since I am likely in the kitchen already it’s good if I find the recipe in my recipe binder. However, if it is not printed out yet I have to go to my office, restart the computer, write things up….. and that is just a hassle. UNTIL I realized I can use my IPAD as the perfect ‘cookbook”, with pictures and all and always up to date. Do you ipad-cookbook?

DSC_0498

1 comment:

  1. I don't have an I-pad, but I do have a Xoom so I will be looking for some of those recipe type apps or links I can use - GREAT idea.

    Have no idea why I didn't think of that one - I use my Xoom all the time now.

    And am actually getting use to how it works. Still some things I don't know how to use or where to get it but I'm getting better. Sometimes I can be "slow"

    ReplyDelete