Monday, August 29, 2011

After the storm the sun returns

I also could have titled this post "Messy spaghetti".

I am glad the storm has passed, and I am grateful we were mostly spared from its impact, i.e. power outages, and downed trees or flooding. Not everyone was so lucky. Today, the sun shines again, a few roads are closed due to fallen or half-fallen trees and everyone is cleaning up. Neatly stacked cut tree limbs along the roadside, blue-washed shiny sky and birds chirping. Life is back to normal. 

DSC_0289

2 comments:

  1. Looks great. I'm going to make this with "zucchini noodles" as I've sadly got a GI thing against gluten.

    ReplyDelete
  2. @KatieF They are actually Fiber Gourmet Spaghetti.Miso Pasta with a side of yellow summer squash sauteed with olive oil, salt, pepper and smoked paprika. You probably can use any kind of rice pasta to avoid the gluten!

    ReplyDelete