Sunday, August 28, 2011

Hurricane food stash, sort of.

It is rainy today, and the wind has picked up, bending the tall birches in my backyard almost to the floor when gusts slosh through the garden. I hope it is soon over with;  by tonight probably. In my worst case scenarios it all looked a lot more dramatic, but 2 days of following Irene on the weather channel and one day of actually Irene has kind of saturated my interest in this hurricane. Enough already.

I am also getting tired of being cooped up indoors and I think I need to have a long run on the treadmill soon. As for eats, mixed greens with balsamic vinaigrette, and a portion of cold pre-cooked spaghetti from the stash (in case the power goes out) with the still chilled avocado arugula pesto.

pesto_spaghetti

No comments:

Post a Comment