Monday, January 30, 2012

Dear Emi

Dear Emi! You don’t know me, but I love you. Especially your recipe for happiness.

Emi Guner’s recipe for happiness:

“I'm a happy person. We've been through this before. But it's true and I often get asked why I'm so happy. I TELL YOU HOW TO BE HAPPY

Surround yourself with great people

Love your job

If you don't love your job, leave your job

If you can't leave your job, find life beyond job

Dance, daily

Sing daily, especially if you believe you can't sing

Eat chocolate

Run

Take every opportunity to laugh

Limit shopping. Shopping doesn't bring the happiness. Am serious.

Have children in your life.

Find art that works for you

Make peace with yourself

That's all.”

Could not agree more.

toast

(source)

1 comment:

  1. Haha I'm a naturally happy person too and people sometimes think I'm crazy because of it. Personally, I think joy is partially a choice. Obviously there are circumstantial things that suck sometimes, but if you have a sunny outlook on life, things are easier to handle!

    ReplyDelete