Friday, March 30, 2012

Cranky pants

I am not in good shape today; staying up until 1:30am to pin your own blog photos on pinterest is not such a great idea. I feature a rather cranky outlook on life running on lack of sleep like today. The sun is back, the snow gone and green pieces of lawn start to peek here and there. The chives are the perkiest herbs of the season. I better get some work done because it will make me forget my cranky mood and likely feel accomplished by evening.

Lunch salad: frisee salad, pea shots, roasted cherry tomatoes, tasty quinoa, grilled zucchini and summer squash, portabella mushroom and grilled red onion with the makes-everything-better BBQ sauce and goat cheese. + a side of “The State Within: Episode 1” on my IPad.

salad_grilled_veg

No comments:

Post a Comment