Saturday, July 28, 2012

Finally, popsicles

So, what did you think of the Olympic Games opening ceremony? I was still in awe from the one in Bejing and wondered how anyone can top this. I saw a Kenneth Branagh in a period costume and thought, the British have lost it. But after the Broadway type of production to convert the stadium from a meadowy, 18th century Britain to a industrial Britain including flying in Olympic rings from the sky….I was amazed. And then James Bond delivered the Queen from a helicopter….. she might not have taken the ride too well because she looked pretty sourpoussed for the rest of the evening. Ok, I admit I tuned out after Mr. Bean.

I am finally eating the real popsicles, and have ideas for more!

popsicle_s

1 comment:

  1. Yum! I got one of those Zoku instant popsicle makers for my birthday last year! I need to start using it!

    ReplyDelete