Wednesday, July 11, 2012

TLC salad

We are in a stretch of really nice summer weather: warm, pleasant, not too hot and not humid. Perfect, basically. The garden is lush and green, and it is quiet. Yesterday, I headed towards Mount Desert Island, and into the gathering places of tourists. I had to run some errands in Ellsworth and was indeed rubbing shoulders with the tourists. It was all a little bit more hectic and busier than usual, but still good. For a late lunch (and a selection from the tapas menu), I headed to Cleonice. Since it’s not time for beets and beet salad, I had to look for new tapas. The TLC salad…..Tomato Lettuce Cucumber salad with some wonderful blue cheese. And a calamari salad to make me feel a bit Greek and Mediterranean.

TLC_salad

calamari_salad

No comments:

Post a Comment