Wednesday, January 2, 2013

Winter. Yes, winter.

How was your New Year celebration? Are you full of resolutions and starting with a clean slate? I typically have 1 or 2 goals for the year, but I now try to stay away from any overeager attempts to accomplish too much too fast, which just leads to early January burnout. And who needs burnout this early in the year? These days Maine is as we know it – it is deep winter. Tons of snow, bone chilling temperatures and a woodstove oven that never goes out. Days that are light from 7am to 4pm and the nights are long. Fortunately, by mid February hopefully the worst is over, and the days get longer and the snow melts away. But for now, I better enjoy it.

I headed out skiing today, and had a hot and spicy thai soup right after, I was so cold and hungry.

Happy New Year!

skiing_1

Cott_flower_2

Cott_flower_1

thai_soup

edamame

juices

No comments:

Post a Comment