Thursday, June 27, 2013

Memories of a Greek Island

Today’s envy picture comes from Larbs, another honeymoon photo, this time from Mykonos, Greece. I’ve been both to Mykonos and Santorini (her next stop), and can attest that this photo summarizes summer beach fun on a Greek island perfectly. Awwww! Memories!

wpid-IMG_24124

Here, the summer took the complaints about it sudden onslaught of heat, humidity and a taste of Florida weather on Monday and Tuesday seriously, and we are back to rain, overcast and wool sweater weather. I think we have to come up with new seasons soon. There are no more stretches with consistent weather patterns but the seasons are all mixed up, all the time.

Today, I compared the fitbid flex and the bodymedia armband and they are within 90kcal of each other assessing my activity yesterday. I call this a fabulous result. More comparisons for a few more days, and I can give my tattooed arm and its counterpart a rest for the summer.
6_25_2-13_compare

No comments:

Post a Comment