Monday, July 8, 2013

Boston and back

It was a very long weekend and by Sunday I headed down to Boston for some shopping excursion. Newbury street is always an experience, of new shops of products which I only know from catalogues. I start to feel like someone really rural. Athleta, Marc Jacobs and Kate Spade, and a new cupcake place? It was good fun to see products I only imagined in size, color and texture from pictures. In the end I only ended up snagging another ruffled white  running skirt from lululemon but it is all about browsing, isn’t it? Crate and Barrel is also a potential minefield of carrying many bags home. Their beach chair still is on my wish list.

I walked by the area of the Boston marathon bombings. Signs on the sidewalk but it seems otherwise, only memories ingrained in people’s minds.

Boston_1

Boston_2

Boston_4

No comments:

Post a Comment