Tuesday, September 10, 2013

From bike to office

The last two years I had a serious Lululemon obsession, but this year I finally just wore all the cool clothes and did not buy anymore --- until today. I opened the Lululemon email with their new products and my desire was set on fire again: a beautiful shirt that looks like an office shirt but it really a bike shirt. Not only is it beautiful and functional I have the hope that I don’t need to iron it (like all my other white shirts, which is a serious bottleneck in my closet). So, there. I ordered it. Fortunately I abstained from the equally enticing biker pants that just look like your perfect black skinny jeans for the fall and a beautiful oversized jacket. A, gotcha ya again.  (all opinions my own, no one reimbursed me ;-) )

LW3B21S_0002_1

No comments:

Post a Comment