Gnocchi with tomato feta sauce (1 serving)
- 1/2 –1 cup gnocchi
- 1/3 onion, diced
- 1 ts olive oli
- 4-5 kalamata olives, quartered
- 2-3 anchovy filets
- 1 cup of fresh or canned tomatoes, pureed
- 1 garlic clove, microplaned
- handful baby spinach
- 1/2 inch slice sheep milk feta
- 2 TB of feta brine (or salt to taste).
In a saute pan, heat the olive oil and fry the onion until browned. Add garlic and sautee until fragrant. Add anchovies and melt into the sauce (1-2 Min). Add the tomatoes, baby spinach, gnocchi and feta plus brine. Simmer on medium for about 10 min. Serve!