Tuesday, January 14, 2014

3 hungry cats and a rainy day

The last days flew by in a whiff of hard work, focus and not much else. Yes, yesterday I noticed it felt like spring, the sun out, temperatures warm and mild and birds singing. Birds singing! Otherwise, the general relief set in today when all the work was done before the deadline. I cleaned up the folders with al the temporary versions, and eased out like a Olympic ski jumper having safely landed and gliding towards the rest area. It was definitely an occasion for dinner out with a glass of wine since today’s meals only included am apple and too much coffee. But I just wanted sleep, not a dinner out, and so I made my way home, where 3 hungry cats waited. Dinner was corn, kale, some funny flat beans I don’t now the name of and a few more ravioli stuffed with butternut squash. Here's to life getting back to normal.

kefen_raviol_2LRi

No comments:

Post a Comment