The key is really to let quinoa be the star ingredient and be lighter on the other additions, especially a salad that is made ahead and not served immediately. Nuts, dried fruit and herbs can be sufficient with a flavorful dressing.
- Quinoa salad with dried cherries and pistachios
- Grecian quinoa salad
- Quinoa salad with roasted garlic, tomatoes, and baby spinach
- Simple quinoa salad with toasted pine nuts
- Refreshing quinoa salad with English cucumber, parseley, pine nuts and lemon
- Quinoa salad with pecans and cranberries