Monday, March 10, 2014

Sweet tooth, sweet spring break life

It was quite the weekend. My internet was down. Majorly down, like in replace all outside cables down. It had 2 effects: panic and unaccustomed peace and quiet, like being on vacation. Now, it is Monday, second week of spring break, the weather is sunny and mild, the snow is melting underneath the big ice covers, and another snowstorm for Wed/Thursday is predicted. Nothing new. There is always an errand spring snow storm.

yesterday I skipped lunch again for this.

Ever since I figure out that one of those mysterious new stores that had pop up in yet another strip mall was not a tire or mattress or craft store, but a frozen yogurt store, I’ve skipped dinner more often than I care to admit. But, sooo good. Raspberry cheese cake is my favorite.

No comments:

Post a Comment