Wednesday, April 2, 2014

And so spring comes

The weather is milder. The snow along the freeway is gone, but the snow in my garden is still 2 feet deep. But when I drive the car I open the windows and let the fresh spring air in. Transitioning. When I drove home from work last evening, a car in front of me pulled out of the parking lot. On second glimpse something registered: “They took down the roof of their BMW convertible!”. I shook my head and smiled (remembering my own LA convertible days).  "”Only in Maine.” “Only in Maine will people ride with an open convertible when it is sunny and 40F/5C outside.” That spring feeling… it can make you do wild and ridiculous things. But so understandable.

Which ridiculous spring things is spring making you do today?

ikea_blomsterbutiken_inspiration_1-500x666

No comments:

Post a Comment