Friday, April 4, 2014

Reading for some spring shopping

In the morning, the cats enjoy sitting on the windowsills of the east facing windows. The warm April morning sun is warming their black fur. They blink contently, smell the fresh air and listen to the birds, their eyes following them switching the branches in the barren trees. Their minds going, click-click-click, “Hello, lunch….”

I am contemplating bringing out my bike from the storage. It could use a summery update, maybe a new market basket? I cannot decide which one: this one, with some of my favorite colors, orange and plum. 

31780240_080_b

Or, this one, looking so rustic and antique? It might be perfect for the rides to the farmers market, but how do I get my laptop in it?

31801996_020_b

Decisions, decisions. But good decisions.

Since it is link Friday,…. Recently I discovered this natural hair conditioner, the Aussie Moist Conditioner. A few years ago, I switched from silicone-based conditioners to more natural, phthalate-free, silicone-free conditioners and low and no poo shampoos. The Tresemme natural conditioner became my go-to inexpensive conditioner. They changed their formula and so I was looking for something new. I only used the Aussie Moist Conditioner once but I am in love with how soft and shiny my (straightened and colored) hair is.

13970542

 

This morning when I open my shopping emails to prep for the weekend, my browsing gaze stopped the Old Navy advertisement:Not the cardis captured my eye but the necklace. I knew that necklace…... it is a JCrew necklace. Since when does Old Navy cross advertise for JCrew?

oldnavy

(BTW, love that necklace, too).

No comments:

Post a Comment