Thursday, June 5, 2014

Hello, my Hero

It is the second day of rain. The garden is happy, It is downtime after the sunny stretch last week. Today was extra sweetened by watching the creative live workshop online. It was full of marvelous, hands-on tips. It is almost as if someone is teaching you to understand a language, the visual language of composition of the elements of a picture. You might be able to respond to a photo as “I like it” or “I don’t like it” but this workshop gave me more insight of understand why I like it, It decomposed the images into its elements of lighting, color, textures, lines, movement and the food story. Props. Layering. It was also about the “hero” --- the hero of a photo, the focal point. The extra pretty strawberry, the perfect bean, the curly filigrane arugula leaf.  

The workshop is for another 2 days, it will rain for another 2 days. Perfect.

salad_top_down

No comments:

Post a Comment