It is time to sail into the weekend. Everyone much seems in the summer groove, like sitting down to a large feast, and just enjoying…. only the feast is really the great weather.
The garden is full of plants and herbs, and my cooking interest is always at an all time low in the summer. This year I seem to be extra anti-cooking.
Thank good for salad bars.
I love lists, Friday!
- Can’t get enough of this cute video – how pets interrupt yoga (I also have 2 yoga cats)
- Has anyone tried Fabletics? I am still not sure if the quality is worth it.
- 10 TED talks on love (especially the one by Amy Webb is hilarious)
- love this little blue porridge pot
- This movie brings the situation in Gaza home a bit more.. (on netflix streaming)