Monday, August 4, 2014

Vacation planning

It is Monday morning and I wonder what to do with my vacation. My cleaning lady buzzes around the house, which is a good start into vacation because I have a clean house, and I don’t have to do it.

nevertheless, what to do?

cat_thinking

A great vacation needs a plan. A list with “what would be fun to do this year?” “any new things I’d like to experience/travel to/see?” “Any summer classics I definitely want to see this year again?”

Last summer vacation I got through 2/3rds of my vacation list, but the remaining 1/3 looks less appealing this summer. There is a vibe, specific for each summer. This summer vibe seems to be more a ‘stay home, bake a cake and invited people over’ kind of vibe. Explorations on the social front. New babies, old friends, the girls. A day in Boston. A hike with friends. Whatever feels right.

No comments:

Post a Comment