Not that I am much in the mood for heart shaped donuts this year, or any other type of donuts. I have the impression Valentine’s days will go down as most unobserved in history this year. I guess I not only feel drowned in snow but also in love.
I see reports that the National guard was called into suburbs of Boston to remove the snow; this will be just in time for another dump. We are just 2 weeks into February so there is no stopping anytime soon with all that snowy whiteness.
Things I love this Friday:
- This lightweight puffer jacket at JCrew being over 60% off.
- The dog who found his way to the hospital to visit her mom.
- This miniature rice cooker from Wolfgang Puck on the HSN.
- A mashup of Beyonce’s Single Ladies and Beck’s Loser into Beckyonce’s Single Loser.
- But this performance is even better. Loooooove!!
- These cat paws.