Monday, March 2, 2015

March inspiration under piles of snow

March! Hopefully, this will be the month with rising temperatures and sinking snow coverage here in Maine. Because, there is a lot of snow that has to go before we will see green again. But today, today it is snowing again.

snow_pug

At least, some make the best out of it. Who needs a snow man when you can make a snow pug.

summer_clothes

I am inspired by summer clothes collections, and covet this handbag. The rest I probably find in my closet. With the levels of snow and the temperatures, it will be April before I can really wear anything like that.

perfume_table

Neat idea to re-purpose the food props for organizing perfume bottles.

Screen Shot 2015-02-17 at 8.23.01 PM

I am not into the 50 shades of grey thing, although the main male character almost enticed me to watch it since he does such a great job as serial killer on The Fall with Gillian Anderson.

Links of interest:

No comments:

Post a Comment