Vegan “Chicken” Salad
- 1/2 cup fat-reduced veganaise
- 1/3 cup mirin (or sushi vinegar)
- 1/4 cup mango chutney (out of a jar)
- 2 TB curry powder
- 1 ts salt
- 2 bags of frozen cauliflower (unthawed) or 1 fresh head of cauliflower, cut into florets
- 1/2 can of chickpeas, drained and rinsed
- 3 long stalks of celery, cut into small dice
- 1/4 cup of cashews, chopped
- Optional: 1/4 cup raisins or fresh grapes, halved
Meanwhile, cut the celery and mix the remaining ingredients with the curry salad sauce.
Add the cauliflower, and mix.
Serve a room temperature or chilled. Sprinkle with cilantro or leafy parts of celery.