Thursday, September 3, 2015

Fall Fashion 2015

Let’s talk wedge sneaker. For the third fall in a row I am still seriously obsessed with black wedge sneakers. Up here in the woods, the only fashion outlet are the things that Target compiles into low budget fashion, and they are pretty good at it. In Fall 2013 I debated back and forth about getting yet another pair of shoes, but still bought those Xhilaration kahsha high top wedge sneaker.
target-womens-xhilaration-kahsha-high-top-wedge-sneaker


Forward to Fall 2014, with a few warm black pants from Lululemon, I wore those until December. This summer, I figured out that these wedges are copies of the Isabel Marant originals with a price tag of $695.
9beyoncnyc-cipriani-isabel-marant-wedge-sneakers
Well done, Target, and thank you for your copying efforts and giving them to me for about $30.
This year I was ‘this close’ to customizing Nike hidden wedges, because if I like something I typically buy 2 of the same or similar.
But, all black does not look good.
nike-wmns-dunk-sky-hi-blackout-1
White soles and swoshes also less than fashionable. Too athletic.
nike
Maybe, switch colors?
WMNS-DUNK-SKY-HI-ESSENTIAL_BURGUNDY-1-907x634
So much about shoes. My local GAP store tries to convince me that the flare jeans is back. Do you believe it?
flarejeans-frame-800x1200
(source)
I am unsure. Fortunately, I still have a few older ones, just in case.

No comments:

Post a Comment