Single-serve Strawberry Cheesecake
- 1 cup of 0% Fage Greek yogurt (or Chobani, or other Greek yogurt)
- 1 egg
- 1 TB sugar (or 1 teaspoon sugar, a few drops of stevia syrup)
- 1 teaspoon all-purpose flour
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/2 cup fresh or frozen strawberries, halved
In a tiny spring form, line the bottom with strawberries (spraying the pan is not necessary).
Pour the Greek yogurt mixture over it, and bake for 20 minutes.
Loosen the cake with a sharp knife from the pan wall, and cool for about 1h. Remove the spring part, and serve.