Noodle soup heaven.
Fresh Noodle Soup
- 2 oz of fresh made pasta
- 3-4 cups of water
- 1/2-1 teaspoon of bouillon (e.g. Rapunzel vegetable bouillon)
- 3 slices of daikon, cut into stripes
- 1 carrot, peeled, cut in stripes or cubes
- handful frozen edamame
- handful of fresh or frozen chopped kale
- any other vegetable you like: broccoli, cauliflower, corn, cooked beans, etc.
- few strands of saffron
- 1 teaspoon of miso paste
In serving bowl, dilute the miso with 3-4 TB of hot broth. Pour soup into bowl and serve.