Wednesday, June 22, 2016

Summer Salads 2016

I love my salads, and a salad is basically any kind of vegetable with some nuts, maybe fruits and a tasty dressing. The combinations are limitless and often depend on what’s in the fridge. Nevertheless, some salad have character and so they have names. Waldorf salad, Salad Nicoise, Massaged Kale salad. Ah, kale salads. When I browse instagram, kale salads seem to have taken over  restaurant salads these days. In the last 2 years, I was no longer into kale, I felt if I’d eat anymore, it would surely grow out of my ears. But this year, I planted some kale in my garden yet again, and looking forward to all the tasty combinations.


Watermelon Kale Feta salad

watermelon_kale_salad

Avocado Massaged Kale Salad

avocado_massage_salad_thumb[2]

Greek Potato Salad

untitled shoot-006_thumb[5]

Lunch on the go Salad

salad_to_go_thumb[2]

Rarrrr Salad (Massaged kale with pickled jalapenos!)

rarrrr-Salad_thumb

No comments:

Post a Comment