Wednesday, September 7, 2016

Back to work

September, September. The weather is great, the nights cooler. The free schedules are gone, and we are all synchronized by work days again.

My adventure of taking a creative writing class still magically transforms my life. I read with new gusto, and I have ditched shopping for evenings at Starbucks, just reading. I ride the wave as long as it lasts, because there is only one thing certain and that is that things will change again. My beginner's enthusiasm won't last forever, so I got my paraglider out.

I found it both exhilarating and scary to write my first peace of fiction. I pulled like on a string in the sky, and pulled out a whole character and a whole story. That was the exciting part. Torturing my brain with finding an idea that I really liked, that was less fun.

Cooking is also back on, too. So soon, more recipes!




No comments:

Post a Comment