Wednesday, December 21, 2016

Last minute holiday gifts


It's been weeks since I've tried to avert my eyes from my email inbox with deals to make the holiday gift shopping fun, get the best gifts at a reasonable price. I already set 'straight to trash' filters to most of the retailers, because the 'unsubscribe' rarely seems to work. The emails each morning are like screaming kids, vying for attention, "look at me, look at me!".  Just a few retailers are left.... Lululemon, of course, and JCrew, UPS, to seen when the stuff actually arrives, and a few who still seem to make it around my email filters.

Yesterday I did some last minute in-store shopping and found this beautiful, just right-sized red tagine from Henry Emile. The price was as good as the best on the net, and that is with Sur la Table, around $99. So, I am sharing. In case, you are still looking for that last gift.

No comments:

Post a Comment